Monday, November 2, 2009

Baby Shower Gift Idea

BABY SHOWER GIFT IDEA

Here are a few of the projects that have been keeping me busy lately:

Baby shower gifts for my sisters



These were so fun to do! I wanted to use a Mason jar but had to get a little bigger of containers to fit there stuff. I just rolled up the outfits and tucked them down inside. Then put all the other things in and made it fit! Wal-mart sells those cute labels with ingredients for a girl or boy on them. It added just an added touch of "cuteness" to a plain old jar!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent post. I used to be checking continuously this weblog
    and I am inspired! Extremely helpful info particularly the remaining phase :) I take care of such
    info a lot. I used to be looking for this certain info for a very lengthy time.
    Thank you and good luck.

    My blog post - Diets That Work for Women

    ReplyDelete

We are so glad you stopped by our blog! We hope you feel motivated, inspired, and excited to create something Fabulous of your own! We appreciate and love feedback!!