Sunday, June 22, 2008

~About Me~

Bon

I am a stay at home mama of five beautiful children.
I love anything and everything that inspires me and gets the cogs turning.(tehe)
I find joy in simple things of life.
My family, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, my photography business, hobbies, talents, expressing, and creating.

I am a HUGE believer that a home should be a safe haven from the outside world.
A place that is cozy and inviting.

You don't have to have a fancy mansion or the "best of the best" to be happy.
I love making my home be just that! A safe and beautiful place to come to!
I love to use my hands to create things!
I believe that by trying things yourself, you appreciate things more!

I love people.
I love life!
I love learning, discovering, and most of all being happy!
Thanks for taking the time to get to know me!
Hope to see you again soon!

2 comments:

  1. Boogs, my cogs are awhirl with jealousy that I was not invited to the craft blog. You could use that picture of me from "new year, new look" for my profile photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...I am still here..Help! I have gotten on your blog and can't get off *LOL* I have checked out EVERY post. LOVE all your ideas. I am now your newest follower. Thanks again for sharing such creative ideas.

    ReplyDelete

We are so glad you stopped by our blog! We hope you feel motivated, inspired, and excited to create something Fabulous of your own! We appreciate and love feedback!!