Monday, June 22, 2009

About Me

I am a wife, and a stay at home mommy to three, but the more popular titles for which I am known, are chauffeur, wardrobe coordinator, hairdresser, personal chef, playmate, and the ultimate diaper genie. There is never a dull or quiet moment in my household, but I couldn't imagine it any other way.
I believe that your home is a place to practice freedom of expression, and that it should speak to others about who you are, and what you love. I have such a love for life, and feel inspired by so many things. I am a dedicated thrift shopper/garage sale queen, and love to find the potential in everyday things. I love to refurbish, revamp, refashion, and add more character to my home through my various endeavors. I find joy in the simple pleasures of life, and hope to uplift and inspire others.

1 comment:

We are so glad you stopped by our blog! We hope you feel motivated, inspired, and excited to create something Fabulous of your own! We appreciate and love feedback!!