Thursday, November 5, 2009

Girls Bedroom

This room has changed several times. And I think I have finally got it mostly done!
This is how we viewed it before we bought this house.
Before




I hastily painted and tried to pull the room together. And was satisfied for some time, but ya know how it is when you do something quickly. You end up regretting it or wanting to change it!
So then it was this~








But this time around I have been taking my time. I kept most all the pieces. Just rearranged and went for a more "daughters are growing up" look!

But after adding the DI bed I re-did and then new bedding my mom made out of clearance sheets. I am loving the girls room!

I love mixing patterns and prints.


~A reading lamp for ambiance ~

My lime leather DI chair.

With my Great Grandma's window~

And finally...I feel like this space is mostly complete.
Fresh lines and no clutter!

The best part is, the bed, end table, lamp w/ shade, baskets, and leather chair are all from DI. Just needed some TLC and redo's. The curtains, bedding, and lots of pillows, were made of out clearance sheets or clearance fabric.

I love decorating while pinching pennies! Don't you?

2 comments:

  1. How cute! Great bedding.. love the brown and pink... Dee Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a beautiful job. It is so pretty. I love your grandma's pink window. It is perfect for the room. The window treatment is so pretty! Great job! KK

    ReplyDelete

We are so glad you stopped by our blog! We hope you feel motivated, inspired, and excited to create something Fabulous of your own! We appreciate and love feedback!!