Sunday, November 15, 2009

Mirror Reveal

So I showed you this DI goody!

That I then painted to this color of brilliant white.....



Then I left you hanging.
But wait no more.

Wall mirror turned centerpiece


I had some couples over for a dinner party.
The best part is, I felt like it was "rehearsal" for Thanksgiving. I got to see what it would look like all set up before hand!
Bonus!

Layering colors and textures....

And all lit up............


I lOVE GLASS PRETTIES...



The best thing about this set-up is that it cost me next to nothing.
I have been collecting white dishes from the DI for awhile now, never paying more than 1.00 or less per piece. All different pieces (which my sisters do and I fell in love with).
The place mats, brand new from DI, .25 each.
All the glass votive's, candle holders, etc, napkin rings and such also DI.
The only "splurge" (if that is what you call it...NOT) is the goblets from Dollar Store and the napkins (which are hand towels sold in a pack of four) from Wally World.

I debated to show this, cause I wanted my sisters to be surprised what it will look like, but oh well!

2 comments:

  1. I'll act surprised anyway. It really is pretty--I never would have thought to use the mirror for a centerpiece. You sould put the turkey on the mirror! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is beautiful...I LOVE that mirror.

    ReplyDelete

We are so glad you stopped by our blog! We hope you feel motivated, inspired, and excited to create something Fabulous of your own! We appreciate and love feedback!!