Saturday, December 19, 2009

Leaf Bowl

I found this wire leaf bowl at the DI.
I can't believe I forgot to take before pictures, but trust me it needed some tlc.

So I took this spray paint,
(Love this stuff. It goes on nice and even and quickly)
 and spray painted the bowl red.



 So pretty!

But I can't re use red all the time so then I spray painted a coat of white over top of that!


Then sanded it down so you could see the red too!



Then filled it with some red Christmas bulbs. To display in my house!


So simple and easy!

1 comment:

  1. Looks fab now..How do u end up choosing just the right color every single time?

    ReplyDelete

We are so glad you stopped by our blog! We hope you feel motivated, inspired, and excited to create something Fabulous of your own! We appreciate and love feedback!!