Wednesday, December 2, 2009

MAKE and TAKE

YOU'RE INVITED TO A
MAKE AND TAKE
CANDLE HANGER JOY



~Joy Hangers~


COST: $18.00 per kit
(This includes EVERYTHING you will need. Pre-assembled candle holders, chopped wood, paint, modpodge, brushes, stain, paper, finish spray, dowels, screws, fence toppers, hooks, base, ribbon, sandpaper, etc.)

DATE: THURS. Dec., 10th
FOR: Whoever wants to get their "craft" on



This will be the December craft for our MAKE n' TAKE group. We will use these candlestick hangers throughout the year for other crafts. The best part is that they are versatile and can be used all year long. (Make great wreath hangers too)



Everyone is invited. Come to socialize, craft, meet new people, and have a great time!
Please EMAIL me @ bbbunnell1@hotmail.com
if you want one.

Also, all money needs to be to me no later than MONDAY, DEC., 7th, in order to get your kit on Thurs!!

5 comments:

  1. I WANT THESE!!!! Wish I lived closer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ONLY 18.00, that is a steal of a deal! I would pay at least 25.00! I wish I lived closer! They turned out GREAT! I love how you changed them, PERFECT! YOU HAVE THE GREATEST IDEAS! I can't wait to post my JOY Project! AKA "SHANTY"S", hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUte Bon, looks like fun! You'll have to send me a "HOW TO"
    Luvz Al

    ReplyDelete

We are so glad you stopped by our blog! We hope you feel motivated, inspired, and excited to create something Fabulous of your own! We appreciate and love feedback!!