Thursday, January 6, 2011

Ways to Display

I am sure YOU have all written down our new years resolutions by now. 
If you are anything like me, you forget as the days go on, some of things that you have written down. 
Ya know that saying "Out of sight, out of mind" ?
Well it is true for my family and I! 
We pulled out our last year goals and each one of us had forgotten a few things we were suppose to be working on.
This year I want my kids to be able to see their goals everyday.
So here are a few fun ways to display your goals!

Pull out some old frames (or pick some up from a thrift store), paint of your choice, and brushes.
Now begin to paint your frames to match your own decor!

Next write down your goals and frame them.
I {heart} their cute hand writing!

Now when we walk by them, we won't forget what we want to achieve!
 The girls like theirs pinned to their board!

And there you have it!
Easy, inexpensive , and Fabulous!


4 comments:

  1. I love love love this idea!! My kids are still really young.. but I am going to print out our family resolutions!! I can't wait to try this with them next year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of posting goals and having your kids write them out. It all looks beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lurve it! That is so great bon i love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a SUPER CUTE idea! What we do after you are done early with your goal is you either can take a picture of it in a book and then the times when you feel like you haven't really accomplished anything that year you can look at it and see look how much I have done just since the first of the year!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We are so glad you stopped by our blog! We hope you feel motivated, inspired, and excited to create something Fabulous of your own! We appreciate and love feedback!!