Monday, September 2, 2013

Free Printable Teacher Gift Idea

Can you believe that summer has come and gone and it is school time already?
I hope you all had a fabulous summer soaking in the sun, enjoying your families, and hopefully getting a little creativity in here and there! 

You all know by now that I LOVE teacher gifts.
It is a great way to show our support and appreciation for all their hard work! 
One of my favorite things to do at the beginning of the year is some sort of quote or art in a frame. 
The frame can work as a bonus all year round when you send in new pictures or art for the teacher to replace in it. 

Keep checking back because I intend to make something for all the holidays that you can have printed and replace in your own teachers gift frame.

I found this lovely little quote on the Pinterest and knew it was perfect for a teacher.
So I designed it the way I wanted it and made it so that you can print it off too!

Here are the 5x7 designs



Simply right click on the image you would like to have printed and click on "save image as".
 This will allow you to save the image of your choice to the destination you chose.
Totally easy, right??

We had some dollar store frames in our frame bin and decided on black.
You could easily paint a frame too!
Here is the finished and framed project.
What do you think??


Check out the one I did last year...CLICK HERE

1 comment:

  1. I found this on Pinterest. Thank you so much. This is perfect for my son's teacher.
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete

We are so glad you stopped by our blog! We hope you feel motivated, inspired, and excited to create something Fabulous of your own! We appreciate and love feedback!!