Tuesday, February 10, 2015

EAT Sign

Seriously my house is so empty. I have so much work to do to feel some of these voids. 
I was so excited about having kitchen cabinets I could decorate above. But I do admit, they are a bit overwhelming to me now.

I knew I wanted a large EAT sign, but couldn't find one simplistic enough for my taste. I found a perfect frame with great structure for $2.00. 



I made a simple 11x14 chalkboard EAT sign.
{Simply right click and "save image as" to use this free printable too. My gift to you!}


I then spray painted the gold frame with this spray paint.


I do love how it turned out. 
Perfect for the empty space above my microwave cabinet!


Happy Crafting,
Bon


No comments:

Post a Comment

We are so glad you stopped by our blog! We hope you feel motivated, inspired, and excited to create something Fabulous of your own! We appreciate and love feedback!!