Friday, May 8, 2015

Side Table Makeover


I found this above piece at a local thrift store for $3.00.
I don't know about you but when a solid wood piece of  furniture is that cheap--it's like the furniture God's are screaming at me to snatch it up. Luckily, my daughter was in need of a side table too.

This was a quick and easy redo.
First I washed down the piece with hot soapy water. Next, I removed the hardware and taped off the glass with painters tape and used tinfoil to cover the glass. 

I then got this spray paint...

...and gave it 3 coats of spray.

After it was dry I lightly sanded the edges and replaced the hardware.

Voila-
A simple and inexpensive Drab to Fab.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We are so glad you stopped by our blog! We hope you feel motivated, inspired, and excited to create something Fabulous of your own! We appreciate and love feedback!!