Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Chair Revamp!

Here is a chair revamp that I did a while back.
I got this chair at the D.I. for only 5 dollars!

It didn't take much to turn it into something that was so much better looking!

I unscrewed the seat and back rest and whipped out my black spray paint.


It took a couple of coats and it was looking great.

I bought some fabric a while back for REALLY cheap. It was the perfect color and pattern.
I stapled the new fabric over the old seat and back rest.

As soon as the paint was dry, I put it back together!


It was one of the first "projects" that I had taken on, and I could not have been happier!

BEFORE and AFTER~!

Savanah

2 comments:

  1. It looks fabulous. The colours are great. Ive just recovered some dining chairs in some very similar fabric. :)
    Megan
    www.megandmums.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. I am needing to do some chairs!!!

    ReplyDelete

We are so glad you stopped by our blog! We hope you feel motivated, inspired, and excited to create something Fabulous of your own! We appreciate and love feedback!!