Friday, February 13, 2015

Drab to Fab Vanity

 I knew I wanted a vanity for one of my girls rooms. I searched high and low for the just the right piece.  I finally found this piece on craiglist for $30.00.

 I knew with a little hard work and a fresh coat of paint, it would work perfectly.

I first cleaned the piece really well and disassembled all the bolts. I then gave it two coats of spray paint!

I LOVE this spray!! It goes on thick and wonderfully!


I also reupholstered the seat fabric.
I simply stapled the fabric to the bottom base of the seat.

I love the transformation of drab pieces to gorgeous pieces!

 I love seeing the before picture right by the after!
Spray paint and craigslist are such wonderful things!

 XOXO,
Bon



No comments:

Post a Comment

We are so glad you stopped by our blog! We hope you feel motivated, inspired, and excited to create something Fabulous of your own! We appreciate and love feedback!!