Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A couple ReFashions

 Applique Skull Onesie...
I LOVE LOVE LOVE wonder under....its SO simple to use and makes my brain create  fun things for those extra special gifts.
I just whipped up this cute skull for K.K's little one.
What do you think?
Just simply make your own pattern and iron on!

And now onto MAKING a shirt that doesn't fit you anymore into your childs shirt.
First inside out the shirt you are shrinking...and lay one of your kids shirts on top of it....
Cut off the extra on the bottom (which you can hem if you want...I don't)

outline with a pen, marker, pencil (whatever) and sew up and out the arm twice...THEN cut off the excess.  Most people would separate the arm and add it again...I am too lazy and this works for me



 Heres another pic...
super simple, and new clothes for the kids.... :O)


1 comment:

  1. so so so smart. Not that I have any girls that would fit my old clothes yet, but I'm sure she will get big enough sooner than I think! Great Idea Al, can't wait to put it to use!

    ReplyDelete

We are so glad you stopped by our blog! We hope you feel motivated, inspired, and excited to create something Fabulous of your own! We appreciate and love feedback!!