Friday, January 27, 2012

Valentines Day Goodies

 My hubby and I drove to Vegas and I need to keep my hands busy or I eat THE WHOLE TIME! (and we all know our butt's don't like that!) So I did a bunch of little Loves and XOXO's...I just made it up as I went...hence the unperfectedness.

 I cut them out, frayed the edges, added a fun print behind it, and tacked it in the corners onto a 2x6.   The others are just my doodles on wood and then I cute them out....I am LOVING bead board and Mod Pod random V-Day paper to them, sand, and then spray glittering to add that perfect SPARKLE!!!
 Get your CRAFT on.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are so glad you stopped by our blog! We hope you feel motivated, inspired, and excited to create something Fabulous of your own! We appreciate and love feedback!!