Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Free LDS Printables

I {heart} the LDS General Women's Conference. I always leave feeling so uplifted and renewed, ready to tackle life's worries and woes, and more willing to serve others around me. 

All the talks were wonderfully delightful. 

I also {heart} printables.
So I made a few from my favorite quotes from the evening.

Feel free to right click on the image/s of your choice and "save image as" . Then upload them to your favorite site to print .

This first one was from Dieter F. Uchtdorf's talk, you can find his beautiful message here 

4x6 File Size


5X7 File Size

8x10 File Size


This quote was taken from Carol F. McConkie's talk - you can listen to it here.

4x6 or 5x7 print



And one more from Rosemary M. Wixom - you can listen to her remarks here.

4x6 file size



Hope your day is fabulous.

Bon

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are so glad you stopped by our blog! We hope you feel motivated, inspired, and excited to create something Fabulous of your own! We appreciate and love feedback!!