Monday, November 2, 2009

Decorating Before and After

DESIGN/DECORATING
(the room has already changed again from this post)

So a few of you have been emailing me, asking me to show another room. I apologize it has taken me awhile. I guess I figure most of you have seen it, but then I realized not to many have since I re-did it! So here are the before pictures of our front room-(how we walked through and viewed it)

Before~



And here are a few afters~





I would love a deep chocolate shag rug, but until I find a deal, the one on the floor will have to do!!

Changed again....
New rug.



And new hand made, by me, side table!

1 comment:

  1. Boy isnt it funny how just the right color of the small rug just made everything POP...love it!

    ReplyDelete

We are so glad you stopped by our blog! We hope you feel motivated, inspired, and excited to create something Fabulous of your own! We appreciate and love feedback!!