Saturday, August 21, 2010

Picture Frame Makeover

I love finding little goodies at the DI (local thrift store) for my home. Little accessories can make or break a room. So I am always on the hunt for a little extra something to replace on my shelves or keep around the house!

I found this GORG goodie for $2.00. 
Yes once again the $2.00 Holla dance on my part!
WOOT WOOT!!
(You would all LURVE my saweeet dance moves...ha)


 The perfect frame for a 11x14 picture.
Exactly what I needed!

So I spray painted it high gloss white. 
And then of course, sanded the edges so the old paint and edges were exposed!
LURVING IT!



Then I found another old frame I had laying around and took the glass out of it to fit this frame.
(I seem to be collecting frames also! I have a whole shelf devoted to frames that I will SOMEDAY use!)


And now for the best part...Hanging the PICTURE!
Found a knob I had laying around and glued dotted it to the wall!


Then hung the picture and tied up some ribbon....


 Now I get to enjoy!

Have you found any goodies lately?

I am linking up to...

11 comments:

  1. Sa Weet find my friend! I have been looking for a frame like that one. Maybe today I'll get lucky. Lovin' the pic of the girls too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that is so nice for $2. It is perfect for that darling room. I hope you have pics of that room somewhere on this blog because I am going searching. Darling!
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the way that frame turned out! Super Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could find fun goodies but my luck hasn't been on my side lately...BUT, please email me and tell me where you found your bedroom furniture (I love your bed) Thanks for sharing all of these fun projects and photography! johnsonlacy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful transformation! I love where your final result is hung, as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You glue dotted it to the wall??? Should I know what that means!!?? How come I have never heard of glue dotting!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. The frame transformation is fabulous but, the picture inside the frame was truly what made this project so beautiful. How precious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the frame, the photo, the room-all perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the chunky frame. Can't beat $2.00 for a frame. Nice job. The girls look darling.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's so cute. I love the picture in the frame! Perfect fit.

    I'm having a Target giveaway on my blog right now. I'd love it if you'd stop by! alittleknickknack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We are so glad you stopped by our blog! We hope you feel motivated, inspired, and excited to create something Fabulous of your own! We appreciate and love feedback!!