Monday, June 27, 2011

Happy 4th (Whippin' out a "Star")

Hello Ladies, I decided I best hurry and make myself a craft for the 4th, it being my favorite HOLIDAY!
I LOVE TO BE AN AMERICAN!!!!

So first I cute out a BIG star out of Bead Board

Then I cute a smaller star out of 1x4

Then I painted the bead board red, and left every other white (obviously I didn't care how perfect it was) Then painted the smaller star light blue

Then I let it dry, painted the smaller star dark blue and sanded them

Then I stained them......glued them together, added a star brad

AND VWAAAA-LAAAA I cute Star to add to my HAPPY 4th Porch

Up Close! These pictures are with my phone I hope they look ok!

7 comments:

  1. Super cute. I love your whole set up too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! What a great idea...I may have to 'borrow' it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Ali!!! So patriotic and fabulous as always darling!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally love this one!! Wonder if I have time to knock one out??

    ReplyDelete
  5. seriously loved your patriotic set up. I couldn't stop staring at it this weekend. So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute...saw this on Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete

We are so glad you stopped by our blog! We hope you feel motivated, inspired, and excited to create something Fabulous of your own! We appreciate and love feedback!!