Tuesday, October 15, 2013

OCT. Conference Printables...

Conference weekend are some of my most favorite weekends. Like many, our family tries to make these days extra special. They often consist of nature drives and hikes in the mountains in between meetings, preparing special meals, snacks and desserts for each session, Visiting grandma and grandpas, aunts, uncles and cousins, building massive LEGO creations with dad, playing games and activities that go along with each of the speakers, and listening to the sweet and tender words of our dear Prophet and his Apostles.
The messages from this months Conference did not disappoint. I felt like many of the talks given were with me personally in mind. And guess what, they were! They were given for each, and with each of us in mind. I soaked in all of the words that were spoken and found myself re-listening to many of the talks over, and over again. Don't you just love the warmth, wisdom, and the rejuvenating strength you feel to do and be better!? I can't get enough of it!


Here are just a few of my favorite quotes from Oct. 2013 Conference.
FREE 5x7 PRINTABLE's

























If you missed out on hearing any of these beautiful and encouraging words, Click here and listen to them. I promise you will feel so inspired and uplifted!


Created by~ Hanna


2 comments:

  1. YES! I am off to print some now. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed reading your page. Good to see you here blogging, so many deserted blogs these days. Thanks for letting me visit.
    Susan
    http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We are so glad you stopped by our blog! We hope you feel motivated, inspired, and excited to create something Fabulous of your own! We appreciate and love feedback!!