Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Gift Idea

Who doesn't love a good, relaxing, moisturizing, bath?
I make this recipe all the time and keep it in a large air tight jar.
But it is perfect for any gift giving occasion.
And incredibly inexpensive and quick to make!

Homemade bath salts

* 1 cup fine sea salt
* 1/2 cup Epsom salt
*1/2 tsp liquid glycerin (skin moisturizer) (optional)
*few drops of essential oil (opt.)

I never use the liquid glycerin. I sometimes add a few drops of essential oils, but most of the time I don't. I just add a few tablespoons of this to my bath water.
And trust me it is soothing!



Plus, I know you all can decorate a jar all cutsie for a gift!
So give it a whirl!

1 comment:

  1. Good Idea Bon! It really would be the perfect gift all decorated!

    ReplyDelete

We are so glad you stopped by our blog! We hope you feel motivated, inspired, and excited to create something Fabulous of your own! We appreciate and love feedback!!