Monday, January 2, 2012

Bling Your Jeans

You have all seen them.... those rhinestone studded pockets of the trendy girl jeans. 
Only problem is they can cost a fortune.
Well, not anymore.

My friend Shauna let me in on a little secret. 
You can totally do it yourself with out a bedazzler.
All you need is....
A super cute pair of thrift store jeans! Found this cute pair for $4.00 for my 10 yr old.
 Loved the big stitching and they already had a diamond studded button pocket!
Some E6000. I found mine @ Walmart in the Craft section.
Some flat backed diamond accessories to bling out your jean!

 My friend said she has been doing this forever. 
That after letting it adhere for the adequate amount of time you can machine wash your jeans too! 
SCORE!

I started out by adding a role of bling right along the pocket flap...
 Then added one more role of bling for pizzaz. 
I could have done tons more...but my oldest doesn't like anything "too girly" (in her words) So this amount was perfect!
 What are you waiting for? 
Go bling some jeans! 
You know you want to!
XOXO,
Bon


6 comments:

  1. Great idea!!! I wonder if my 17 yr. old would opt for this idea!? I just spent $85 on Miss Me jeans for her! Ouch!!!!:) Thanks for sharing!
    audrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. i Love this! I will be amking these with my daughter!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous idea! Those jeans are SO cute! Wash inside-out?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes wash inside out! She says hers have lasted forev! So hopefully it is true! So far mine have held out for my lil' princess just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing, I can't wait to try this!!!!

    ReplyDelete

We are so glad you stopped by our blog! We hope you feel motivated, inspired, and excited to create something Fabulous of your own! We appreciate and love feedback!!