Monday, November 2, 2009

Sofa table and picture frame

My creativelt talented sister Ali made a sofa table a while ago.
Then my other talented sister Hanna made her own version.
So of course, I had to try my own version.
And oh....how I LOVE It!

New Sofa table for my front room:




I love how it turned out! Plus more decorating space ~ Bonus!!




New Huge wall frame for above my fireplace:
Just a piece of scrap mdf.
I glued down three 50 cent frames I got at a yard sale. Then spray painted the whole thing black and added a knob.
Whole cost $1.50
That's right folks...a whole 6 quarters!



(Now I just need pictures to fill it!)

I lurve creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are so glad you stopped by our blog! We hope you feel motivated, inspired, and excited to create something Fabulous of your own! We appreciate and love feedback!!