Saturday, November 5, 2011

Finally

Remember two years back when I redid my kitchen?
I still have projects. 
Paint over the red,
redo the fixtures,
fix the air vent above the stove, 
and etc. etc. 
Well I FINALLY did something!

Here is the oven hood before....
Super Ug, I know.


But after some black paint and a clear coat of lacquer finish it is looking soooo much better!

Old, dingy, and wretched to New, fab, and gorg!

 One more project down, a gazillion more to go!
See you next week with my wrapping post!
xoxo
Bon

2 comments:

  1. That does look aweesome! I have all these obnoxious projects too. Tiny and pestering me!! Like children!=) bellesbazaar-heather.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Total lurve! Can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete

We are so glad you stopped by our blog! We hope you feel motivated, inspired, and excited to create something Fabulous of your own! We appreciate and love feedback!!