Monday, May 14, 2012

Craft Center

So I have this all wood book shelf.
I love it, but there are two problems.
First, since I made this TV Hutch into a book shelf, it is empty.
Second, my son used Rub n' Buff as finger paints and painted on it! Ugh!
 I debated whether or not to get rid of it, but then decided since it was all wood I should keep it. So I painted it with some antiqued white. (Well, lets be honest....I painted a little, my husband painted a lot, and then my sister and sister-in-law finished it off.) 
So after I finally decided what the heck I was going to do with it, I antiqued the edges.
Then I piled on my craft supplies!
Perfect for my organized crap...er....I mean craft chaos!
HA!

Now I can easily grab what I want without digging and making such a mess!

 XOXO,
Bon

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are so glad you stopped by our blog! We hope you feel motivated, inspired, and excited to create something Fabulous of your own! We appreciate and love feedback!!