Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Another Color Transformation

I will apologize for sharing all my small projects. it seems like these days that is all I have time for. But I do PROMISE I am working on some big projects. They just take some time.
But for now here is a quick spray paint transformation.

I have been loving the simplicity of white lately........GASP....I know....SHOCKER!
I still LURVE me some blickety black, but white is so elegant and clean too!

Remember this antique window ?
It was from my Great Grandmothers house. I kept the  original color 'cause it matched.


But I have been wanting to change it and make it fresh and clean.

With a little of this action.....
I got this!
And one fresh looking window on my wall!
Next a beautiful fabric wreath!
But for now.....here is my quick redo!

3 comments:

  1. I've been the same way with white! I just finished going around my entire house and painting all the trim and door facings white! I love it much better and it looks so clean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love old windows i have 3 in my house:) Thats neat yours is from your grandma:) I love the border you have...i just might do that in my girls rooms!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

We are so glad you stopped by our blog! We hope you feel motivated, inspired, and excited to create something Fabulous of your own! We appreciate and love feedback!!