Monday, May 23, 2011

Teacher Gift (FREE Print Out)

I love the idea of a personalized gift for my kids teachers. I want them to know what REALLY touched my kids or what they REALLY loved about their classroom. Whether it be funny or silly or tug at my heart strings. So I made these simple pages for my kids to write and draw on and then give it to their teacher.  I will upload their after they do them tonight....but wanted to give all us last-minute-moms a quick, yet, heartfelt booklet to give the teachers your kids love!











1 comment:

  1. As a teacher, I would love love love getting something like this!! A great idea. :)

    ReplyDelete

We are so glad you stopped by our blog! We hope you feel motivated, inspired, and excited to create something Fabulous of your own! We appreciate and love feedback!!