Saturday, May 14, 2011

Plain to Dainty

So I showed you my finished window....white, more streamlined, fresh, and clean.

But I knew I needed to add a wreath or something to make it just a tad more dainty.
I kept toying around with ideas but after I saw these beauties that my sisters made, I knew I wanted to do the same.
So I found a cheap .50 cent  wreath at the thrift store.
I used pink fabric, as a base, and just wrapped my wreath up like they did with the sheet.  I decided that I loved the fabric look and just chose to add a small cluster of flowers and leave the rest of the wreath just wrapped with fabric.
I just knotted old fabric I cut from a shirt and glued it on. Then I torched the edges with a lighter to add a brown antique look.

So much better! 
Just the perfect amount of PIZZAZZ!
And it took me 15 minutes to do the whole thing.
My kind of project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are so glad you stopped by our blog! We hope you feel motivated, inspired, and excited to create something Fabulous of your own! We appreciate and love feedback!!