Thursday, December 10, 2009

Spray Paint Does Wonders

I am sure by now that part of my memory loss is due to the high amounts of Krylon, spray paint, and other aerosol products I use! But come on people, a few brain cells sacrificed to make something better is worth it right?!

I have been wanting some stocking ledge sitters for awhile now. But why do they all have to be in chintzy gold or silver? And not to mention they are $7-$9 each! And I need six! So I have been trying to find them. Finally, I found one. I know just one! But hey it is a start!


Chintzy Gold ( but this puppy is a heavy duty stocking holders)



A little white spray paint later~


The white will pop with my bold red stockings!

I have also been busy mass producing our Make and Take Craft~



It's tonight and I can't wait!
Hopefully tomorrow I will have more time to post a few more projects!
Happy Spraying Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I am always looking for stocking hangers! All they have at our DI is fish and cat ones, and since I don't own either, it doesn't really work!I can't wait to see hoe the crafts turn out! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, boogity! I wish I was in your ward! I need someone who knows what trendy, cute, and MODERN crafts look like. No more macrame at super Saturday, people. Can you make five of those and mail them to me?

    ReplyDelete

We are so glad you stopped by our blog! We hope you feel motivated, inspired, and excited to create something Fabulous of your own! We appreciate and love feedback!!