Thursday, February 24, 2011

Meet Katie

Oh we are so excited to have our baby sister joining Drab to Fab with us! 
We hope you will take the time to welcome our sisters and get to know them too!



 Hi my name is Katie.

Growing up in a large family I never really expressed myself through what my 'space' looked like. What Space? :) 
Now that I am a homeowner, wife, and mother, I've found there is a certain satisfaction that comes in making your home a place that is uniquely YOU!!! I absolutely love spending time in my home, surrounded by the ones I love.

I frequently get inspired by magazines/books/shows/blogs/websites and of course my beautiful sisters, and then tweak it to fit my home & personality. Reading, thrifting, finding bargains, singing, couponing, spending time with family, scrap-booking, and creating are some of my favorite things! Being a part of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints greatly enriches my life and makes me want to be the best homemaker/creator/problem solver I can be.

I agree with Antoine de Saint-Exupery when he said
"True Happiness comes from the joy of deeds well done, the ZEST of CREATING things new."

My hope is for my home to be a place to INSPIRE and ENRICH the lives of those who enter.


I am equally excited to join my sisters at Drab to Fab and have this opportunity! 

1 comment:

  1. Soooo....I have been following DtoF forever! Today I visit...and there is a pic of my niece (that is, my nephew's wife). I did I not know that you were her sisters. Such a small world.

    ReplyDelete

We are so glad you stopped by our blog! We hope you feel motivated, inspired, and excited to create something Fabulous of your own! We appreciate and love feedback!!