Tuesday, March 1, 2011

About Becca

We are so excited to have our oldest sister join Drab to Fab and share of her many amazingly wonderful talents!

Hi, I’m Becca. 


I love being in a family with such fun and talented sisters! Since I’m the oldest, I think it’s safe to say that they learned everything from me J/k.

Even though we’re all different, we each enjoy being thrifty and all things do-it-yourself. My personal interests include reading, cooking (especially baking), running, backpacking, gardening, landscaping, and building things. I’ve been keeping a flock of backyard chickens for two years now, and it’s one of my favorite things I’ve ever done.

I am also a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I don’t think there’s any organization for women that compares to the Relief Society organization in our church, founded in 1842, and 6 million members strong. It’s empowering and comforting to identify with women all over the world who believe in Christ and try to exemplify His teachings. The best blog giveaway you’ll ever win is finding out more about our Savior and His message of peace.


On Drab to Fab, I’ll mostly be posting recipes and cooking tips. I’m always on the lookout for yummy dinners and scrumptious muffins—so send your favorites my way! I also love doing crafts with my kids, so I’ll occasionally post fun activities you can do together as a family.
Check out my recipe blog too!
BexRecipeBox

6 comments:

  1. Are you ALL really sisters? So cool! I'm the youngest of 9 - with SIX sisters too! I've enjoyed your blog so much. Keep the great ideas coming! And WELCOME Becca, glad you joined the blog world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WREtched. cAN'T YOU FIND A BETTER PICTURE OF ME?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becca!!! I saw your name, and thought it was you, then I saw your picture and wasn't quite sure since you are, like, waaaay cuter than that! Time for someone to get a fuh-reeee foto shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that picture of Becca. It totally says, "Hi. I'm Becca." Puuuurfect.
    -Lindy, Becca's first and most awesome Babysitter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally knew I recognized that face! Golly I love it when I find locals online!
    What's wrong with your photo?? Cu-UTE!
    cheers!

    ReplyDelete

We are so glad you stopped by our blog! We hope you feel motivated, inspired, and excited to create something Fabulous of your own! We appreciate and love feedback!!