Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines Wreath

I know it's a day late, but you can use this wreath heart even if it's not V day.  Very easy, but pretty time consuming to complete.

I can't take credit for this craft, as an awesome friend in my neighborhood actually made one first & got the supplies for a bunch of us that do craft day together.  But I thought I would share with all of you, because it is such a cute idea.

buy an inexpensive foam wreath heart

Red felt.  trace circles & cut them out (this part takes quite a while.  and you need A LOT of circles to fill up your wreath!)

Fold your circle in half

Fold in half again and put a pin in it.

Heres a short video tutorial on how to fold your circle.

Pin it on your wreath & Repeat with each felt circle.



back of the wreath.  You don't have to put the felt circles on the back, because no one will see it & it will sit flush with your door/wall if you keep it blank.  Add a ribbon to hang your wreath.

Finished product.

I LOVE it!  

Hope everyone had a great valentines day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Katie, this is super pretty and festive . . . I might have to pay you to make one for me!

    ReplyDelete

We are so glad you stopped by our blog! We hope you feel motivated, inspired, and excited to create something Fabulous of your own! We appreciate and love feedback!!